Monday, July 2, 2012

my idea of Monday madness - Montserrat - 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20

5 June 2012 - Montserrat
8" x 10", acrylic on paper

6 June 2012 - Montserrat
8" x 10", acrylic on paper

7 June 2012 - Montserrat
8" x 10", acrylic on paper
8 June 2012 - Montserrat
8" x 10", acrylic on paper

10 June 2012 - Montserrat
Finally, a view from the top!
8" x 10", acrylic
Today I decided to let loose (really crazy and out of control, I know...) and post my final - at least as of now - Montserrat paintings.  I've been developing a growing stockpile of paintings I haven't posted yet; apparently I've been painting more than posting, which isn't a bad thing, really.  These ones were painted slightly more recently than the previous Montserrat series, jumping about a month ahead to June.  But since they're thematically tied, I thought I'd post them rather than some others in the queue.  These five are based on the photographs my husband took during the hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment